Roni Size

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
were the fuck is he :shrug: ??
havnt seen him for ages and i personally rate him quite i high heard a set with him on in 04 or 05 and he must have managed 2 play like 6 tunes beat pefect in 2 minutes and had thyis tune on on about the him bein a human jukebox and stuff lol !!
and rekon he's a gd producer aswell i still love time out its a classic imo :D
bit of a shame about that dirty beats tune i fuckoing hate that:mad::mad:lol
anyway whats ur opinions on him and were the fuck has he been recently ??

Last edited:
Played at Digital in Brighton live..
Was a joy 2 behold believe..
I heard he has about 30/40 tunes waiting to hit..
He's back at Digital in Brighton on the Bank holiday weekend Sunday!!

thyis tune on on about the him bein a human jukebox and stuff lol !!

"Out Of Breath" Roni Size ft Rahzel
Roni is still doing his thing. He's just done some refixes to "New Forms" and is going to be touring and doing his thing with Reprezent this year. Going to be big

he's just about to release loads of new stuff he's been working on, heard them on one of the bryan gee radio show threads on here. Not that great if you ask me. aslo he's playing down here near me in cornwall next month, should be good!

:resick:

"Out Of Breath" Roni Size ft Rahzel
Roni is still doing his thing. He's just done some refixes to "New Forms" and is going to be touring and doing his thing with Reprezent this year. Going to be big

cheers 4 that :) gonna try and find it on vinyl now :D
he realy is a human jukebox tho never heard any1 else make a intro 2 a set like him shame not 2 hear much from him anymore :(
glad 2 hear hes still going around gonna check that out cheers

If you can find it Share the Fall is good, and best remix he ever did was "Its goona Be Allright " Nu Yorican Soul on Talkin Loud ...absolute classic

Brown Paper Bag
Playtime
Scrambled Eggs
26 Bass
Snapshot

All fuckin classics!
26 bass was the tune that got me into dnb

brown paper bag was the first record i ever bought and i still rinse it on a regular basis

roni is a god cant wait to hear his new stuff
i've also heard he's remixed/touched up the new forms tunes and apperently theres a few remixes by other artists in the pipeline

Brown Paper Bag
Playtime
Scrambled Eggs
26 Bass
Snapshot

All fuckin classics!
26 bass was the tune that got me into dnb

brown paper bag was the first record i ever bought and i still rinse it on a regular basis

roni is a god cant wait to hear his new stuff
i've also heard he's remixed/touched up the new forms tunes and apperently theres a few remixes by other artists in the pipeline

what about
Time out <<-----still fuckin luv this tune
Bite the bullet lol

remixing and about to release New Forms (which sounds great BTW) and working on a live thing..going back to maing good music after some of the atrocious stuff he put out...

Back
Top Bottom