Roni Size on Deep Medi

Oh lol.

When we put out the only record we ever put out a few years ago we went to see Mala not long after, and being massive, massive fans we brought him down a copy as a present to say big up.

Might fly over to England and ask for it back now tbh.

Oh lol.

When we put out the only record we ever put out a few years ago we went to see Mala not long after, and being massive, massive fans we brought him down a copy as a present to say big up.

Might fly over to England and ask for it back now tbh.

What label? Link?

To be fair I think Deep Medi has always been his label for experimenting.

As long as he keeps this shit off DMZ I'll be happy.

To be fair I think Deep Medi has always been his label for experimenting.

As long as he keeps this shit off DMZ I'll be happy.

I'd argue that Deep Medi has been a far more consistent (even if less endowed with absolute classics) imprint than DMZ tbh.

Was definitely one of my favourite labels at any tempo for a good few years, not sure whether it was ever really that experimental mind you, always seemed to be just whatever Mala was feeling and by and large that's been a very very good thing over the years...

- - - Updated - - -

What label? Link?

http://www.rolldabeats.com/label/ancient_ways

Doubt we'll do another, really pleased we did this one though, it's a record that deserved to exist imo.

roni hasn't produced anything of quality for ages so i ain't surprised, typical example of someone living off his past fame as he still charges an insane amount (considering its dnb) for his sets

Hasn't really done anything worth buying since the Through The Eyes album tbh.

I'm more disappointed in Mala than I am in Roni.

That remix Roni did of I Shot The Sheriff on that Marley Remixes LP was allright, blatant standard party tune, but not too shabby considerin the size of the song he was taking on...

This is utter tripe though, no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom