Roni Size Live!!!

Its not about dat fassyclart wackness, its all about da music and da deepness u get me. U can't improve on da perfection u get wit shadow demon coalition. u better understand

Yo. What's that track that they drop when Dynamite MC cruises onto the stage? :zest:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Yo. What's that track that they drop when Dynamite MC cruises onto the stage? :zest:
I know he does 'Hotness' and 'The Scene' (I think it's called that).

sdm said:
I know he does 'Hotness' and 'The Scene' (I think it's called that).
It's not one of Dynamite Mc's tracks. It's just the song they start playing as Dynamite makes his first appearance in the show.

Here, check this website out. http://www.funktions.com/audiotistic2002/site/frameset1B1.html
Then click on DRUM N BASS. The track will be playing when you open up that page.

:slick:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
It's not one of Dynamite Mc's tracks. It's just the song they start playing as Dynamite makes his first appearance in the show.

Here, check this website out. http://www.funktions.com/audiotistic2002/site/frameset1B1.html
Then click on DRUM N BASS. The track will be playing when you open up that page.

:slick:
From listening at low volume while at work, it sounds like Roni Size - 'Snapshot' on Full Cycle.

I was listening to some audio on several websites of 'Snapshot' (Krust Remix). It sounds like it but there's something missing, like in the chords. It's really close to that track i'm looking for. hmmm...:confused:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
I was listening to some audio on several websites of 'Snapshot' (Krust Remix). It sounds like it but there's something missing, like in the chords. It's really close to that track i'm looking for. hmmm...:confused:
Not the Krust remix, teh original!

It sounds like 'Snapshot' original mix with some extra pad behind it, not sure where that's from.

I can't seem to find audio of the original, only "Snapshot 3" But the Krust is like more closer to it. You peep't that link right? :zest:

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
I can't seem to find audio of the original, only "Snapshot 3" But the Krust is like more closer to it. You peep't that link right? :zest:
Yeah I have the Krust mix on 12", I don't think it sounds like that :teeth:

I'm an idiot. It is the O.G. I just finally found audio on it. Yo SDM, where can i find this piece of wax? :)

Roni Size was wicked live on Jools Holland on BBC 2 a couple of nights ago. He did the track from his album with Jocelyn Brown & 'No More' wit Beverly Knight & Dynamite. Wicked stuff! Roni Size is takin drum&bass to another level by gettin respect from Jools Holland.

Back
Top Bottom