Roni Size "Feel The Heat" ????

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Is this tune out in the US yet? Break Beat Science doesn't have it on their site. I liked this tune when I heard it on Chemical. However now that the Cartoon Network plays it in their Dextors Lab commercial I love it! :oops: I really think its the hypest tune Roni Size has made in at least 5 years.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Its definately been released here, so you shouldnt have any trouble finding it. I got bored of this too quick tho, so for me its all about 'Forget Me Knots'. Anyone hear Baileys remix of this on Radio 1 on Friday?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by ZESTIE
I don't like it.

Swings and Roundabouts is one of my fave Roni tunes at the mo...

:crazy:

You watch Dexter 1992? :lol:

Well if you don't like swings and round-a-bouts then your not likely to like this tune.

Dextor is ok but its really all about Sea Lab 2001 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. :lickface:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by ZESTIE
Swings and Roundabouts is one of my fave Roni tunes at the mo...

Ohh crap! I thought you were teasing me because I like roundabouts. No actually Swings and Roundabouts is the name of a Roni Size tune, I heard it on Chemical before. Its not a bad tune although the otherside Scrambled Eggs is much more pleasing.

Roni Size seems to be making a comeback, his new tunes are not to shabby.

I found out from "the scientist" that Break Beat Science is getting Feel The Heat in later this week or next week so I'll order it then.