Roni Size feat Rahzel - Out Of Breath

another classic gone down the drain due to some sample issues as i heard? its a damn shame, hope it still gets released some day though, like shook ones or french kiss... :please god:

heavy-heavy tune! :gpeace:

Why O Why put this on here! It aint getting released so stop boiling my blood coz i love this tune & always will!

Needs to be released whatever the problem is, just release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

:rave:

TEMPER said:
Why O Why put this on here! It aint getting released so stop boiling my blood coz i love this tune & always will! Needs to be released whatever the problem is, just release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

someones a little grouchy today? :lol:

trans-barbie.jpg

:2thumbs:

GreenBoy said:
another classic gone down the drain due to some sample issues as i heard? its a damn shame, hope it still gets released some day though, like shook ones or french kiss... :please god:

heavy-heavy tune! :gpeace:

as i no the samples by rahzel are actually done 4 the tune mate cause he actually says "reprezent"
:shrug:

Cos it makes the headz that know go fkin wild at a night when it drops. You won't want anything more than what you can't have!

Still, I think it sucks, cos the tune rocks, release the tune please Uncle Roni :)

fawkin' rollin' tune.
I never really understood why some tracks don't get released... :shrug:

Last edited:
Classic roni size tune! if it ever gets released it probs wont b as good as it used 2 b tho, a bit like fassy ole-not as good as wen it was on dubplate!

:jackson: i spoke to gerold at FULLCYCLE he said out of breath should get a release sometime this year! but he didn't say when! my best guess is join FULLCYCLE's white lable service for less than £60! bargin
VITALVITALVITALVITALVITALVITALVITALVITAL :sick: :end_of_wo :resick:

OK, word on the street is its coming out on the Return To Planet V LP, along with On & On feat. Stamina MC.

It was 1 of the samples at the beginning, maybe Kraftwerk 1 but I cant see that as Roni did a remix of 1 of there tunes recently, doesnt make sense. I heard it was a womens voice or something, but Rahzel redid it so now they can release it.

Back
Top Bottom