Roni Size - Bumbakita

H20 said:
why does every stupid website only put bumbakita when its the b-side

dont call the site stupid.uve been on here 5 mins and u cussin the site already?or have i takin ur comment the wrong way.n e wayz welcome :missile:

Last edited:
H20 said:
why does every stupid website only put bumbakita when its the b-side, fassy 'ole is the a-side and a much bigger and better tune. H20!!!!!!!!!! :chainsaw:
Because that's all V asked us to put up. We're not stupid ;]

H20 said:
why does every stupid website only put bumbakita when its the b-side, fassy 'ole is the a-side and a much bigger and better tune. H20!!!!!!!!!! :chainsaw:

:tosser:

bad ace inc. said:
dont call the site stupid.uve been on here 5 mins and u cussin the site already?or have i takin ur comment the wrong way.n e wayz welcome :missile:

:lighter: alrite chill. no need to set shirty!!!!!
it is annoying tho sum peeps wont no that its fassy 'ole. every web site has done it PEACE :cool: H20@CRE8 :rave:

H20 said:
:lighter: alrite chill. no need to set shirty!!!!!
it is annoying tho sum peeps wont no that its fassy 'ole. every web site has done it PEACE :cool: H20@CRE8 :rave:

sorry man jus thought u were on bout this site,yer i no what u mean,bumbakita isnt as good as fassy ole but bumbakita was the main release so thats why the websites do it.peace :cool:

Back
Top Bottom