roni size and krust - hopscotch

I thought I'd found this tune when I bought 26 bass but the other day I realised I was mistaken lol

Its true though, nobody could make a tune like this now and it be accepted BUT, a classics a classic

Should enjoy tunes like this for what they were when they were made, kind of a "pay homage" thing

Thats why I dont like it when people criticise TC for making tunes like Jump, Rockstar and Game Over, coz any1 who knows, knows that all 3 were the biggest dubs going a couple years back, they might not sound all that now, but thats bcoz the scenes moved on, but once again, they deserve respect and should be enjoyed

I thought I'd found this tune when I bought 26 bass but the other day I realised I was mistaken lol

Its true though, nobody could make a tune like this now and it be accepted BUT, a classics a classic

Should enjoy tunes like this for what they were when they were made, kind of a "pay homage" thing

Thats why I dont like it when people criticise TC for making tunes like Jump, Rockstar and Game Over, coz any1 who knows, knows that all 3 were the biggest dubs going a couple years back, they might not sound all that now, but thats bcoz the scenes moved on, but once again, they deserve respect and should be enjoyed

mate the scene has moved on but certain tunes will live for ever

ie Renegade Snares '93, The One '97 12, 16 years on and still brappin'

I thought that game over was shit when it first came out

just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom