Romantic evening with my gf

Complete Cannibal Corpse discography, only this will do, you can let her know musically what youve got planned for the end of your wild weekend

Buried In The Backyard
Entrails Ripped From A Virgins Cunt
A Skull Full of Maggots
Rotting Head
Meat Hook Sodomy
Hammer Smashed Face
I Cum Blood
Necropedophile
Post Mortal Ejaculation
Fucked With A Knife
Stripped, Raped and Strangled
She Was Asking For It
Force Fed Broken Glass
Orgasm Through Torture
Perverse Suffering
Relentless Beating
Mummified In Barbed Wire
Dismembered and Molested
Drowning in Viscera

All the classics

Complete Cannibal Corpse discography, only this will do, you can let her know musically what youve got planned for the end of your wild weekend

Buried In The Backyard
Entrails Ripped From A Virgins Cunt
A Skull Full of Maggots
Rotting Head
Meat Hook Sodomy
Hammer Smashed Face
I Cum Blood
Necropedophile
Post Mortal Ejaculation
Fucked With A Knife
Stripped, Raped and Strangled
She Was Asking For It
Force Fed Broken Glass
Orgasm Through Torture
Perverse Suffering
Relentless Beating
Mummified In Barbed Wire
Dismembered and Molested
Drowning in Viscera

All the classics

"THANKS"

I'm planning a night of hard anal, rimming, felching, watersports and casual Quiche baking with my bf in our specially built soundproofed dungeon and am looking for the type of dnb you listen to when you're millitantly running trains up an african gentlemens gritter... Can anybody help?

I'm planning a night of hard anal, rimming, felching, watersports and casual Quiche baking with my bf in our specially built soundproofed dungeon and am looking for the type of dnb you listen to when you're millitantly running trains up an african gentlemens gritter... Can anybody help?

Thisll probably do

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon you should just stick on a bit of Portishead and slit your wrists together... now thats most deffinately romantisch.

why is it everyone says portishead and suicide in the same sentence. i think portishead some of the toughest b-boy shit ever recorded.
as for a romantic evening with drum and bass, go minimals, play subwave and rockwell all night.

Back
Top Bottom