Rollers

Fatbo011

Hello I’m new here, long time lurker first time poster.

I went to my first rave last night and had a wonderful time but it got me thinking..

Is jump up still dead? If so will these so called ‘rollers’ die in the same way? It seems inevitable.

Also I was a bit disappointed in the lack of drugs being allowed in. There was a poor dog on the front gate that looked like he wanted a cuddle and a some treats and not to be the one to spoil all the fun. TIA

I will tell you why that's false.

Have you ever tried to pat a police dog?

Just dont.
Have you seen the film where a polices dog chased the dudes and then switched sides n chose freedom! And become thier pet?

Proper , it was

Pahat pojat :slayer:

I b
Hello I’m new here, long time lurker first time poster.

I went to my first rave last night and had a wonderful time but it got me thinking..

Is jump up still dead? If so will these so called ‘rollers’ die in the same way? It seems inevitable.

Also I was a bit disappointed in the lack of drugs being allowed in. There was a poor dog on the front gate that looked like he wanted a cuddle and a some treats and not to be the one to spoil all the fun. TIA
i note you say ‘bit’ disappointed, were you able to get some in yourself?

I also concur, the rollers are trying to create something different. But like before with jump up. But like you already said on another thread, that died before it ever got going. This inevitably will also I fear.

Back
Top Bottom