Roller - my soul by dubsta

TZTHOM

I like this tune! Very Simple but every element has tweaked carefully. The simpleness let me feel comfortable. really cool tune.:2thumbs:
But if one thing I would say, stereo wide should be much more wide. Then, this tune will be much more dynamically.
Thank you!!

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
thanks man..... when you say stereo do you mean its slighylt flat sounding.....what can i do to get that stereo sound?....im using reason on this one.
appreciate the feed back

TZTHOM

thanks man..... when you say stereo do you mean its slighylt flat sounding.....what can i do to get that stereo sound?....im using reason on this one.
appreciate the feed back
Hello, sorry for delayed response.

I always use stereo imaging tool. Ozone includes such stereo imaging, and Waves' doubler also. If you don't have such plugins, try very short delay(0.1ms - 1ms). It puts each elements center, or wider position. And the different width decides which element is most important.

In another point of view, I think some stereo FX are necessary in your tune. Just punning is very good, and stereo delay is also good.

All that I wrote are just my personal impression.
http://dnbforum.com/images/icons/icon30.gif

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Hello, sorry for delayed response.

I always use stereo imaging tool. Ozone includes such stereo imaging, and Waves' doubler also. If you don't have such plugins, try very short delay(0.1ms - 1ms). It puts each elements center, or wider position. And the different width decides which element is most important.

In another point of view, I think some stereo FX are necessary in your tune. Just punning is very good, and stereo delay is also good.

All that I wrote are just my personal impression.
http://dnbforum.com/images/icons/icon30.gif
thanks mate....ive got OZONE with cubase,,,,,,im a newbie to cubase tho,......but ill have a look on the net for some tuturials maybe....be good if i can fatten my tracks up better