roll call: jungle warfare friday

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
anyone goin to Jungle Warfare on Friday...

Featuring:

Fearless
Pascal
Twisted Ind'
catch
lokki
smokey
kraft
plus live VJ's

!!!

c'ome on down!

should be a good un!!!

ONLY A FIVER IN ADVANCE!

:rasta:

wicked!

I'll be there. That reminds me, I need to mail those compo winners to Kugan!

also check out the first event in the 222cartel tour (where context will be getting big promotional bizznizz) at pompey union (end of Oct)

RODNEY P
SKITZ
NICKY BM
SWERVE
LOAD MORE!

room 1 hip hop/bashment
room 2 dnb/jungle

shuld be rather good me thinks!

also..

check issue twoof Context 10,000 copies available through red eye recs, intense recs, suspect packages, headstrong, kung fu flyer packs (london), all big music stores, contextmag.co.uk, and will be free to pick up at all 222Cartel events including the free weekly hip hop events at Jongleurs Southampton every tues - next week DJ 279,week after Rodney P.!!!

context issue two out end of Nov! get your NYE listings in fast! :gaywhite:

good night i suppose .but there was a downer too the night as allways the mic was shit .and me and a couple of peeps went on a fuck off mission to get another mic to come back and find the mic was working after all .well other than that ,twisted indavidual set was hectic and danny wheeler some hevy selection .im well pissed off that i missed catches set thats one of the reasons i went .big up too all the forum kru i saw down there sparkee ,jan ,mike ,etc.next up valve and you no there wont be any cock ups there.. :sniper:

12 inch grinch said:
good night i suppose .but there was a downer too the night as allways the mic was shit .and me and a couple of peeps went on a fuck off mission to get another mic to come back and find the mic was working after all .well other than that ,twisted indavidual set was hectic and danny wheeler some hevy selection .im well pissed off that i missed catches set thats one of the reasons i went .big up too all the forum kru i saw down there sparkee ,jan ,mike ,etc.next up valve and you no there wont be any cock ups there.. :sniper:
Yeah good night, nice one Mr Kugan (y)

hopefully this night will grow in popularity a bit. HAd a cool time, but had a rubbish set time so have managed to learn myself a later slot next time which is all good.

Anyway ..big up n see ya at the next one innit! (hopefully with a 10-11 set time!!!! at least!...u listenin' kugan?) lol!

anyhooo... nice 1

Turned up about 12ish at this after being bored,
twas alright.. alittle disappointed with the sound on the night.
Other than that, DJ's were again alright in my opinion, both sets got alittle samey samey that i heard for my liking, but if its your bag then its your bag..

Back
Top Bottom