Roll call for Hardware on Friday yo!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Who's down at the Paranoia EP 2 launch party?

Keaton
Loxy
DJ Ink
Friction
Pendulum
Storm
D-Bridge )EIB(
Universal Project
Raiden

A very sick lineup, and only 10 bucks before 10PM.

[Full info]

DEYA! :teeth:

Also, don't forget DOA's paid guest list queue (y)

Double deya!!

Gunna be:

16tonwei.jpg

:slayer:

:devilslay DERE!!
Been waiting.... an waiting... an now...
The WAIT IS OVER!!
Friday night, 16TONNES OF HEAVYWEIGHT DUTT!!
Any of you stupid enough to miss, I pity you.

LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNNNN!!!

Peace

yep im gonna be there, first proper allnighter since ram in sept! so will deftinately be on it. be nice to meet up with you all and also will be good to meet some new faces, ZekDJ! : )

:boom:

looking forward to the d-bridge, storm and raiden (not that the others wont be good....well not a fan of pendulum really)

defo lookin forward to meetin some of the headz stu, mikey, sli fo real.

my 21st birthday party is pretty much sorted too, Tuesday 12th Jan @ Trafik, will post up details soon

Wanted to go to this as its my birthday, but its come and I have no money :cry: A hate being a student at times like this. Oh well, turntable caressing it is then :-/

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
my 21st birthday party is pretty much sorted too, Tuesday 12th Jan @ Trafik, will post up details soon

excellent, well up for that! havent been to trafik yet, been meaning to for ages. might be at the next one but office party is on the same night and going after that would get well messy.....we'll see what happens... :alchy:

oh yeah, gonna be meeting in the bloomsbury @ around 9.30 - 10 ish for pre hardware drinks (got to get those "cheap" drinks in!!) if anyone fancys it. i'll be wearing my sleeping bag addict camo puffer jacket :welcome:

i love the use of the word "cheap".

nothing is cheap in london!!!!

and by trafik, i dont mean the night, i mean the bar/club in hoxton area

Yeah it was a good night, definitely wasn't as dark as the old Hardware's, but that's not really a problem as all the music played was good.

D-Bridge was class! REALLY impressed me, Ink killed it for me too :slayer:

2Shy and Verse did the business on the mic.

Downside, I'm REALLY gutted I missed most of Raiden's set, but I heard that last tune, dang! I'm told it's unfinished by Evol Intent :rslayer:

Killer :alf:

A few DJ piccies an ting over at gallery.dnbforum.com

2 words 4 ya LOXY n 2SHY...................killed it big time wiv dubwise tunes and darkness,ink played a wicked set aswell,gud nite all in all.

Back
Top Bottom