Roll call for Break-neck 24.09.04

Gutted I can't be there!! :mad:
Was working in ur lovely town 2day as it goes... (SDM/TRIPLE-M)
Damn you got some fine bitches around!
Saw the flyer at a roundabout, 2mins from centre of Ports. (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!)
:gun: Still, big up every1 who is rinsin it out on the night! I know you gonn' :chainsaw: KILL IT!

Peace

skope said:
you get everywhere dont you fella! welcome to the forum ;)

yep :)
its gonna be a nite out by myself friday. girlie has left me for the weekend. i will be waffling to lots of randoms all nite. i won't be getting in a state as i'll have no one to drag me home :drunk:

Big up y'ches' TRIPLE M!
Well... I'd be a FOOL to miss the next one!
Valve in Ports, hell yea motha fucka's...
Can't w8 to finally hear SDM VS TRIPLE M, 4deck mash up. (Sumthin I have 2 c to believe me thinkz m8!)o_O

Hold tight

ah haaaaaaaaa
Friday nite fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canne wait pet, but first i gotta mission thru london at rushhour damn it!!!!!!!!

:jerkit:

Maximum boost to all the BN kru as eva :afro:

Been looking forward to this all week. I just can't take it any longer - @ Owain, Daniel, Cara etc: do you reckon you could start doing a Thursday night mini Breakneck for those who just can't wait??? Pretty please!! Maybe not.....but in an ideal world. Still can't wait. Right, I'd better go off and start my end-of-month middle finger getting-up exercises. Bo! :finger2: :finger2: :321:

Defo gonna be there tonight! We'll have to hook up and have drink and a chat peeps ( O-ski, Monkey, MMM, Stu ).

Remember, put your right hand above your eyebrow, salute and spin in a circle - you end up looking a proper coont!!!!!

RJM said:
Defo gonna be there tonight! We'll have to hook up and have drink and a chat peeps ( O-ski, Monkey, MMM, Stu ).

Remember, put your right hand above your eyebrow, salute and spin in a circle - you end up looking a proper coont!!!!!
Looking forward to it Rob (y)

Not long now, although I have a 90 minute drive from Slough to do yet he he.

yes yes tonight is going to be sick!!!!!!1

it's been weeks since i have gone out to sick DnB events

hope to see every one there

RJM said:

Think thats a patent'd dance move, not just anyone can pull it off!!!! :pat:

Back
Top Bottom