For Sale Roland TR-909 Rhythm Composer Drum Machine

mastermixer

I'm selling a Roland TR-909 Rhythm Composer Drum Machine Bruce Forat Maintained, the machine was well cared for, everything works perfectly, this is a special mod by Bruce so I can have Rom Version 1 and 4 (Rom version 4 does not allow a factory reset). He made a switch in the battery compartment (see photo). The best of both worlds. You can switch between Rom version 1 so you can do a factory reset and Rom version 4 for midi timing correction. This machine is probably a one of kind. This mod does not effect the sound at all. It's a costly upgrade.

Asking for $3200

Pm me for inquiries.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 306
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 310
WHAT IN THE FUCKL DICKL

3200 DOLLARS?!?!?!? THATS WHAT THEY GO FOR THESE DAYS?!?!?!?!'

3,2k do you realize how many hoes, coors light and lines of yay that gets me? not to mention mexican hookers in the taxi, man

for that money i could have a private jet with a crate of whiskey, a key of yay and a netball team of teenage mexican hoes,
i dont even need a taxi

whats with the 909 to make it worth 3.2k? whats it made of? gold? whos it made by? unicorns? what sounds does it make? platinum records?

Yeah, that's a lot of money for a 909. I thought about getting one of those Roland boutique re-issues but decided that I'm happy with my MachineDrum. Plus I have lots of 909 samples.

Back
Top Bottom