For Sale ROLAND MC 303 GROOVEBOX FOR SALE

yobi

ROLAND MC 303 GROOVEBOX FOR SALE
HELLO, I HAVE A ROLAND MC 303 GROOVEBOX THAT I AM TRYING TO SELL ON EBAY AND I WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD STIR UP SOME INTEREST ON HERE. PLEASE SEE MY EBAY ADD... THANKS

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLAND-MC-303...veboxes_MJ&hash=item3cb645e2e5#ht_2739wt_1139

MC-303: GrooveBox

The Roland MC-303 Groovebox® is a self-contained, retro-styled sequencer and integrated sound module with some very high-tech features. Techno, jungle, hip-hop, acid and other dance styles can now be approached easily and creatively by dance music producers and other groove enthusiasts with little or no musical training.

· 448 dedicated dance sounds, 40 synth basses (TB-303, etc.), 35 synth leads, 33 synth pads
· 12 rhythm kits, including TR-808, TR-909, techno, jungle and house sets
· Built-in vintage synth sounds and arpeggios, Preset and User dance patterns with 300 variations
· 16-part multitimbral with an 8-track sequencer containing multiple quantize functions: Grid, Shuffle and Groove
· Resonant filter, LFO, envelope control and built-in effects: delay, reverb, flanger and chorus
· Realtime Phrase Sequencer (RPS) for instant recall of musical phrases
· Low Boost feature
· Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilties can be found in the D2 and MC-307/505 Grooveboxes.

PLEASE NOTE:

THIS ITEM CAN BE COLLECTED FROM BOROUGH, LONDON, SE1

OR FREE DELIVERY:

I CAN DELIVER FOR FREE UPTO 5 MILES FROM LONDON SE1

Back
Top Bottom