Drum & Bass Rogue Ai - Controlled Chaos

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by LikesItHardware, Oct 8, 2013.

1. LikesItHardware

LikesItHardware Member

Created using Cubase Studio 5, E-MU ESI-2000, Xiosynth, K1r, TX-81Z. (Some perc loops created in Reason then sampled into ESI)

Starting to get the hang of using my sampler. Need more floppies though. (Yes I don't have a hard drive for it).

mr meh and Raptor's Den like this.
  2. Raptor's Den

Raptor's Den Member

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude YESSS Im loving that intro bro! And sick ass kicks and hi hats and percs! In general a really wholesome and solid and well done mixdown bro! Excellent job! Then that drop is just Absolute mad filth... Hit me up for a release on my label with this tune if you like! It will release this christmas if you like! <3 Excellent job though buddy!

This is seriously one of THE best tunes ive heard ina LONNNNNG While. Pure Ear Gold!

3. LikesItHardware

LikesItHardware Member

- - - Updated - - -

You really need to optimize your website. It's loading really slow for me.

Also, I think your website needs some work. I'd offer to help as I'm a graphic designer, but I really don't have the software for it.

Though, unless you can get my music into a large store like Juno Download, I don't see how I'd get any more exposure than where I currently sell my music.

And I don't see how much you could help me when I have more then double the follows on soundcloud than your label. Things don't really seem to be taking off. I was signed to a much larger label before and they screwed me over. I don't want that to happen again.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd have better luck elsewhere.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013