Rockwell Signs Exclusively for Shogun Audio

Shogun Audio

Rockwell Signs Exclusively for Shogun Audio

SHOGUN_200810_228.jpg

The name Rockwell has without doubt been one of the most exhilarating talents in the drum and bass scene over the past year. Now comfortably one of drum & bass' most distinctive, talented and sought after producer / DJ's, Rockwell's stepped up his game as he signs exclusively with Shogun Audio.

After a series of colossal releases on other substantial labels and picking up Single Of The Month magazine awards at least twice in close succession, we are very proud and excited to have him on board. He’s already shown true samurai spirit with his debut 12” on Shogun, 'Full Circle' b/w 'My War', which has been smashing up dance floors all over the world of late. His fresh, forward-thinking approach is one that’ll sit perfectly alongside the rest of the Shogun elite: Alix Perez, Spectrasoul, Icicle, K-Tee and, of course, Friction. Word is that he’s even started work on his debut long player scheduled for 2011 which promises to be yet another huge year for the Shogun family.​

This is good news. He still looks like T-1000 though

Does this mean DJ Friendly Unit Shifter will get released on Shogun? Tune is too rude

Another great addition to the family

This

I'm liking Perez's current, more techier output, Spectrasoul are incredible so Rockwell adds another dimnensiuon to the Shogun sound

Though I'm not too keen on that Stand Up tune. Doesnt really fit the labels recent output

Shogun fast becoming one of my favorite labels.
Rockwell reminds of a younger version of Doggert from the x files

This

I'm liking Perez's current, more techier output, Spectrasoul are incredible so Rockwell adds another dimnensiuon to the Shogun sound

Though I'm not too keen on that Stand Up tune. Doesnt really fit the labels recent output

I like how Alix Perez has grown this year as well, i think his sound and his sets have changed quite a lot, for the better. good to hear spectrasoul and rockwell albums coming soonish (i hope).

Shogun are becoming a fucking force

If his Full Circle/War release is anything to go by then this can only be great news, look forward to some standard glitchy rudeness!

Back
Top Bottom