Rockwell - Reverse engineering

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
Think Pearson Sound 12 is meant to be out before but the vinyl for this is apparently a play on the name- possibly going from inside to out/ backwards :cool:

Damn fine tune, damn fine

Cooper_5

-- Sulphr DJ --
im nt sure ive got mixed views on this tune, heard it a while back now and at first i didnt like it atall.
but i have always respected how rockwell pushes at the 'typical' sound.

And now after listening to it for a few months on and off im beginning to quite like it.
just not 100% yet, Production is top tho as per usual.
definately looking forward to Unit shifter and shards more tho. big rockwell gullyness

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
I really don't get what all the fuss is about. So he's made a tune that sounds like it's being played backwards. Big fucking woop. I don't want to dance to backwards drum and bass. Yeah, sure the production is immense. But that's becoming a Rockwell standard anyway.

I will buy this vinyl for Everything (& U) because that is an immense, beautiful tune which shows a different aspect of Rockwell's production (kind of a Rockwell/Autonomic soundclash), but I will not bother with this one. It's a novelty at best.

On a side note, cannot wait for Unit Shifter and Shards. Loved Shards since I first heard on that Shogun audio take over on DnBTV last year. It's taken fucking ages to come out!

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Yeah when I first heard this was a bit like everyone else, not a massive fan, thought it was differnt and amazingly well produced, but abit, meh.
Heard it a couple more times though and its really grown on me, the bass is awesome. Production is so sharp as well, Rockwell pushing boundries.