Rockwell - Full Circle - Shogun Limited

homer+upset+shocked+face.jpg

Love this tune. The intro really kicks on a big soundsystem. The flip of this 12" is going to be a track called 'my war'. Will upload a clip later today.

Favourite Rockwell tune for me has to be 'Snare Drum Awareness'. Another banging 12" with 'Stowaway on the flip.

Last edited:
Missed the last 3 shogun releases due to poorness :( Guna have to wait til next month to pick them up. Got so many tunes on the want list it's just silly.

Missed the last 3 shogun releases due to poorness :( Guna have to wait til next month to pick them up. Got so many tunes on the want list it's just silly.

Ditto

I'm getting this one though. Cant miss this on promo....gonna camp out in BM Soho til it arrives

Had pretty much every shogun release on promo for the last 3 years or so... Guna be weird getting artwork!

I like promos that have the label stamp (i.e. Ram, Shogun etc) so they are a bit distinctive but i'm not always keen on getting just white labels. They become difficult to know what they are after a while! Need this though. I've wanted Full Circle for aaaaaages

Back
Top Bottom