Rockwell - detroit

was this google translate? if so it did a pretty good job haha

and to answer your question, no I did not think about that and why would I, other peoples opinions are wrong anyways :teeth:

So this release is digital only or Shogun is now digital only?

I thought vinyl was having a bit of resurgence now what with all this limited editions etc :(

I guess this might be due to the amount of hate Back Again received when posted on Shogun Audio's facebook page/youtube channel. Considering Detroit might as well be the tune of the year it's still rather surprising and dissapointing at the same time.

I guess this might be due to the amount of hate Back Again received when posted on Shogun Audio's facebook page/youtube channel. Considering Detroit might as well be the tune of the year it's still rather surprising and dissapointing at the same time.
wow hadn't seen that flaming going on, it has struck a chord with people by the looks. but yeah such a strong A-side should have meant vinyl all the way, or fire another Rockwell tune on the flip! I'm gutted this ain't gonna be pressed, this is a huge nail in the coffin for me

wow hadn't seen that flaming going on, it has struck a chord with people by the looks. but yeah such a strong A-side should have meant vinyl all the way, or fire another Rockwell tune on the flip! I'm gutted this ain't gonna be pressed, this is a huge nail in the coffin for me

I don't really see why he's been met with hate for trying to push the boundaries with dnb, Alix Perez's last album is pretty experimental as well man, Shogun are pushing dnb forward.

I don't really see why he's been met with hate for trying to push the boundaries with dnb, Alix Perez's last album is pretty experimental as well man, Shogun are pushing dnb forward.
yeah I don't mind the tune - not necessarily what I would play but not much different from Ginseng which everyone has been raving about...

Can't believe this isn't getting pressed!

What the fuck is friction thinking? His steaming pile of shit ft skream tune kingpin gets a press but not this!?!?

Think I'll go burn that Alix Perez box set I got now....

yeah... :sadbana:

'Detroit' - the only track in history to break Zane Lowe's sub speaker at the BBC Radio 1 studios!

'Friction's Fire' track of the week, BBC Radio 1 Drum and Bass show 3rd May
Zane Lowe's 'Future Sound' 28th May, BBC Radio 1
MistaJam's 'Jam Hot' track of the week this week, BBC Radio 1xtra

"It blew our bass bin! This is ridiculous, a phenominal slice of drum and bass from Rockwell" - Zane Lowe's 'Future Sound', BBC Radio 1

"How special is this?! Absolute smasher! Rockwell is just taking the mick!" - MistaJam's 'Jam Hot' track of the week, BBC Radio 1xtra

Radio 1 fwendsss.

Shocking that its not on vinyl though

Back
Top Bottom