RocksteadyUK - Dubstep track idea?

some of the laser effects sound pretty cool, but personally i wouldnt use them to build a track around, use them to punctuate the end of 8/16 bars or whatever

pretty cool mate.... sounded more nu skool breaks than dubstep to me but regardless of genre a phat track indeed

recognised loads of them samples, got quite a few of those :)

i like it, its got a nice "snap" to it if you know what I mean.

The laser sounds are a little too much in some parts but all in all it sounds pretty phat.

great track, the lasers are cool, but on the same tip as everyone else try putting an auto filter and automate it so that it really has some punch and rearrange the lasers so that they don't happen as frequently. all in all good first stab at the dubstep

hello...

this is nice man, we all have diffrent opinions and what one man like another will hate, i have to say this flows nice, catchy and very pleasing and interestind man, shame the clip ran out!!!!!

good stuff tho .

peace

Cheers for the feedback people... yeh i understand what you mean with it being too busy... the bit immediatly after the drop sounds a bit to busy... ive sorted that now....

@tarrenjoe.... the idea was to solely make this tune from laser sounds... and nothing else.... even tried cutting up a laser sample to use for a drum kit... which i used in this one as the kick... but had to use proper drum samples for everything else.... couldnt quite get a good snare.. haha...

@safety... ut it bruv!! hahaha... just me being creative man... never done a dubstep track before... quite pleased with how this come out thank you very much! hahaha..

@partyonmarz.... yeh i tried that.... sounded good.... probably going to do that anyway.... cheers for the suggestion bruvva!

Back
Top Bottom