RocksteadyUK // Chillout/Lounge Mix //

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
If your into Chillout and Lounge music then check this out.... this was inspired by a night sat smoking shisha and getting hammered on a beach in Turkey.... its not dnb but this ons for all you that enjoy something a little different from time to time.....

Hope you enjoy!!

Tracklisting:

Solarsoul - Sunrise Dreams
Unknown Artist - Alone
Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Solarstone Chilled Mix)
Asura - Trinity
Pochill - Stay
Nacho Sotomayor - Abolut
Mahoroba - Jouer Du Piano
Colin Twins - Full Circle
Amethystium - Exultation
Vargo - Get Back To Serenity (Beach Mix)
Sting & The Police - Desert Rose
Dido - Here With Me (Rollo's Chillin With The Family Mix)
Unknown Artist - Dream A Dream
DJ Orkidea - Beautiful (Ambient Mix)

320kps 72min

http://soundcloud.com/rocksteadyuk/rocksteadyuk-mix-for-beach-bar/download

On it...been wanting a good chillout mix for a change of pace(y). Heard chillout/lounge tunes before, but as far as mixes, I've never heard a mix i was happy enough with to keep...will have to check this out.

On it...been wanting a good chillout mix for a change of pace(y). Heard chillout/lounge tunes before, but as far as mixes, I've never heard a mix i was happy enough with to keep...will have to check this out.

Yeh they are hard to find... main reason why ive started making my own...

well let me know if you keep this one bro!! would like to know....

I´ll check this out, love this kinda music.

yeh me too man... nothing like kicking back from time to time and listening to some slow paced shiz...

Yeh they are hard to find... main reason why ive started making my own...

well let me know if you keep this one bro!! would like to know....QUOTE]

Yeah man, this one is makin' into the ipod (y)..good stuff to sit back and smoke a cigar to, or just cruisin' on a quiet night in the car to where i have to go :)
The track, "Alone" with the female vocals with a kinda effect to it like it's said over a phone in a way..was diggin' that track alot....and the next one too, Southern Sun...just love female vocals...but overall feel of the mix, none of the tracks "bored" me, if that sounds right..kept my intrest in the selection of tracks, so nice one bro. Thanks for mixin' one that I want to keep.:D, as i said, been wantin' a chillout mix to go to at times. respect to ya'

Sorry, re-nameing u to Diamond Smooth! Been a-very long time since i've been privileged to hear a pure gem such as this!!! Respect.

Sorry, re-nameing u to Diamond Smooth! Been a-very long time since i've been privileged to hear a pure gem such as this!!! Respect.

hahahaha!! big up man! my next ambient mix will be called just that!! hahaa Diamond Smooth!!

glad you enjoyed it bro!!

enjoyed this man. made the drive back on the m25 a lot less stressful and quite enjoyable to an extent. swear the dnb just makes me aggy and frustrated and people not driving fast enough!

enjoyed this man. made the drive back on the m25 a lot less stressful and quite enjoyable to an extent. swear the dnb just makes me aggy and frustrated and people not driving fast enough!

Haha! I feel safe in the knowledge I have managed to stop some London road rage! Haha. Glad you enjoyed it bro!

Back
Top Bottom