"Rock it's too hard for you..?"

moriaty

VIP Junglist
had a gig last night. was at a pub for a friends bday, so i was mostly playing some oldish liquid and Moving shadow funky bits. soon a geezer turns up, cladded in all the latest offers from chemical records and a green chain round his neck. comes up to me:

" 'ea blud"

-sup

"ya should play something hard"

-like what?

"sub focus rock it"

-dont have it, and to be honest, i dont like it at al

"why's that blud? too hard for ya?"

-er.. ever heard of current value mate?

"what the fucks that?"

-never mind...

ah, i missed playing out. some absolutely precious moments..

if he said that to me i would have played the most
disgusting renegade hardware in my collection and
see wot he had to say about that! wota prik!

I really don't understand all the hate dude. I mean, I can definitley see why you would not have the track waiting to be played, especially if you were mixing older liquidy stuff. But, you dislike it so much that you don't even keep it in your collection?

I really don't understand all the hate dude. I mean, I can definitley see why you would not have the track waiting to be played, especially if you were mixing older liquidy stuff. But, you dislike it so much that you don't even keep it in your collection?

I think most people on this forum don't own it for this reason

Its been rinsed too much im so bored of it thats why i havent bought it.
im probably gunna buy the mp3 if i get a cd deck cos im doing a few parties where it will please the crowd but thats it.

i got it on mp3 its not bad but nuffin special.
really like follow the light tho!

i think you missed the point son.

Only bought mine for Follow The Light really. But OT, if that was me I would have said "OK, you ain't heard hard mate until you've heard this" and whacked Panacea - The Attack on.

Bawahahahaha!

Only bought mine for Follow The Light really. But OT, if that was me I would have said "OK, you ain't heard hard mate until you've heard this" and whacked Panacea - The Attack on.

Bawahahahaha!

Exactly man, theres a whole Spectrum of tunes out there man

Back
Top Bottom