Flatline Ltd EP001
Released: August 12, 2006

rdscoverweb500pixelsrgb7vq.jpg

Audio
Robot Death Squad feat Hyx - Supercharger
Robot Death Squad - FirstStrike
Robot Death Squad feat Skandalus - FadeThrough
Robot Death Squad - GhettoChild

Flatline is proud to present our first double pack EP featuring Robot Death Squad. Currently the EP is being played by Corrupt Souls, Masheen, Fixation, Wicked Sway, Dementia, Custom Soldierz, Kano, DJC, NC 17, D-struct, Identity, Analog Trust, C-Netik, Blal and ASC.

To mark Flatline's first EP release, we are excited to annouce our new monthly: Drum Ritual - Flatline Sessions. The first event is August 12, in Baltimore, Maryland. This will be the Robot Death Squad Supercharger EP record release party. The launch of Flatline's new monthly, Drum Ritual, will focus on Drum N Bass in the Mainroom with Breaks and Dub Step in the Lounge. Other artists for the night include DJ Stakka, Corrupt Souls, Joe Nice, Lantern, Demetrios, Ricky Ricardo and MC Mecha. There will be 2 Supercharger EP test press give aways, as well as goods from Cargo Industries to unload.

drumritualfront73qi.jpg

drumritualback56xn.jpg

For the internet forum massive, Drum Ritual will be hosted live on the internet. Streamed by Dirtbox Radio and hosted by Destoyer. Check out www.Destroyer.net on August 12th. Big ups to Robot Death Squad, Shaun Morris, Andy from Nu-Urban Music, Vince from FOL(who did an amazing job on the Sleeve design and the Flyer, check him at www.foldesign.com ) ...respect to my main man Luis for the Drum Ritual street promotions, Mighty from Destroyer, Fixation for the radio show support, My wife Corinne, and Daughter Technique for all the sacrifices you endure for the sake of the label, to all my Family, friends and everyone that made Flatline, the Robot Death Squad EP & Drum Ritual possible. Flatline loves you.

Flatline is distributed by Nu-Urban Music.

Also be on the lookout for these Flatline releases

flatlineaudio002labelaawk9.jpg

flatlineltd001labelaa2ft7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom