Robocop (taxman remix) VIP?

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
saw taxman last night and he dropped a heavy remix of his robocop remix, some drumstep thing. i was just wondering if anyone had audio of it from any of his sets

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
This tune is just too fucking much.

Meant to make a thread after i heard it last month at a Original Sin and Taxman night where Taxman dropped it. Absolutely crazy tune, would love to hear it again!!!!

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
This tune is just too fucking much.

Meant to make a thread after i heard it last month at a Original Sin and Taxman night where Taxman dropped it. Absolutely crazy tune, would love to hear it again!!!!
thats what im sayin its a fuckin bad tune.

yeh im sure it wasnt another tune cos he switched it at the drop

Lunos

VIP Junglist
when the taxman remix first came about, Friction did a remix of it. didnt get played out much but it was pretty similar to the taxman remix

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
when the taxman remix first came about, Friction did a remix of it. didnt get played out much but it was pretty similar to the taxman remix
Haha it's not that one. That was a phat remix, although I don't think Friction was happy for it to go out. There was also a heavy dub version of Logistic's remix of "Slipstream" but I believe he lost the parts and had to start from scratch.

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
original version all day over the remix/remixes

whole feel of the tune is better... all about the intro

rather than just 32 bars of drums then a drop....... lame