Robin S Vs Laidback Luke- Show Me Love (High Contrast Remix)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist

got to love a bit of cheese occasionally! I love the Blame remix of show me love and this just blows it out of the water due to the build up!

I can see a lot of hate coming to this but thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the one on his mix from the last Hospitality? If it is then yea I like it... for a tune that's been rinsed to death now he did well with the vocal.

whats the problem when they sound good?

They all sound identical. When you look back at what he was making in the early part of his career and compare with the stuff he's making nowadays you have to feel somewhat upset at what he's become - a whore to the pop industry

any ides if this is getting released ever, imo way better than the original and the blame remix, love the build up, and i usually hate pop remix's

They all sound identical. When you look back at what he was making in the early part of his career and compare with the stuff he's making nowadays you have to feel somewhat upset at what he's become - a whore to the pop industry

this has all been argued before, and you always need to be reminded every-time. Its about the money and exposure,. surely if YOU had to make a cheese tune every 10 tunes you made to make a bit of cash for bills/rent you would...It all comes down to DNB industry not being a Teisto/Trance type industry where artists are making doe on record sales alone, someone who has never headr dnb might hear this and get the itch, it all comes down to that IMHO...and people like HC, Subfocus etc... are the ones who are gonna get the attention of hipsters outside the underground genre

any ides if this is getting released ever, imo way better than the original and the blame remix, love the build up, and i usually hate pop remix's

doubtfully it will, and if it does it will be a whitelabel, cuz lets be honest, Robin S hasn't seen so much as $1 in royalties for this song since the late 80's

Im the last person to like cheese but high contrast have done a great job on this, this will bring a great vibe to the rave if it gets played

Here's a playable version also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom