Robert Miles - Children DnB styleeee =D

DubC

Close your ears!
I've just recently remixed Children by Robert Miles. It's a liquid tune and it works really well. Hopefully I'll get some positive feedback on this tune although not many people reply to liquid tunes - I'm sure you'll ALL now the original.

It's on my myspace in the player and in the subBass player. If you want better quality sound use the subBass player.

Easy!
-dubC-

I'm a big liquid fan but can't give you any feedback because I'm not at home 'till next wednesday. I'll try to listen to it when I'm home.

greetz

nice werk matey. Not an easy remix to do either. Relatively un-cheesey considering. Thought it was gonna flop. Really good shit mate.
respect

fuckin 'ell man, sounds like you been quite busy this past week or so. nice soundage man considering the original.

nice werk matey. Not an easy remix to do either. Relatively un-cheesey considering. Thought it was gonna flop. Really good shit mate.
respect

fuckin 'ell man, sounds like you been quite busy this past week or so. nice soundage man considering the original.

Thanks for the kinds words guys! Really appreciate the feedback. =]

Not bad but why remix this shite? Go for Britney's Toxic.

=o Toxic is wet. Most people know Children, if not everyone. Tha's the reason I remixed it because people can relate it to the original. Cheers for listening though dude! - And replying. (y)

what i like about the original choon(robert miles - children) is the feeling it potrays in the the way the choon as been carefully put together. it tells a story that keeps you wanting more. i like your idea and think that you took on a huge challenge on, the product of it

was okay! bigupz

Cheers bro. =] Took me a while to get all the noises tidy, but I really think it fits. The song you've put on there is 1 second long... Wanna upload it again so I can have a listen?

its a great effort. unfortunaetly i wanted it to drop big all the way thru. mint execution tho.

Back
Top Bottom