DnB Robby Hyper --- Brainbug ALL FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

left you a comment on ur soundcloud mate. but ill say it here aswell, i think some tamba, hi hat shaker loop would go well in the middle parts.

Nice melody, i dig the string work, but ur drums definitely lack something and sound repetative, maybe throw a high-passed break in there or another percussive element, also some percussion/drum pattern changes wouldn't be bad to keep it interesting. Also the wobble has too long attack (for my liking that is). And it would sound better if u introduce some new element in the 2nd part, maybe another synth, some drum changes or slight change in melody, or maybe remove the wobble for a few bars, cuz as it is the 2nd part is just the 1st one copynpasted.

Cheers for the feedback I'm gonna have another final look at this do il take everything into consideration!! Also got some vocals to put on it too!! Cheers

Drums are souding crisp. Needs more sub bass, strings are really nice melody bit more vairation with some fills would be good

Don't forget to check out a few other peoples tracks mate there's loads of new material posted by peeps this week that are all interested in what you think so check em out when u get time :)

Back
Top Bottom