RoB_DeL_TeRRoR - MinD ExpaNsioN

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Yeah, I could listen to this a few times. Not sure if I heard too much sub coming through, but see what others say.
Like all the edits going on and the changes and that.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
cheers ears. i dont have monitors, i'm just in phones so that could easily be the case.

i'll be swingin my laptop round to my mates at some point to listen to the last few weeks worth of work. ;)
thanks again.

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
Nice work, the whole track has a full sound going on. can't say much about the mixdown because i'm on headphones..
big up !

msmith222

redbeard
VIP Junglist
those are some pretty crazy sounds! i like this intro a lot, and the drums come in nice and powerful. bass sounds good to me too, but also on headphones. i will try and check this later on my monitors (wife is sleeping).

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I dont like the bass at all, doesnt suit it really, beats are good. I think you shouldnt have really messed with the bass sound from the start of it.

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
not really much going on in the intro? sounds like one or two sounds just doing the same thing

Once the bassline starts filtering up sounded a bit better

beats dont sound too bad, bass sounds a little presetty if im honest, needs a fair bit more twisting and such untill it suites imo

Can see what you are going for, not a bad effort either

beats are pretty clean man, just that bass needs sorting imo and some more sounds and fx in there to thicken it out

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
bass sounds a little presetty if im honest,
its not my usual sounding bassline to be fair, and i aint that keen on it myself. i did make it from scratch though. no presets involved, i'll be back on the track in the next couple of days, all feedback in mind.
thanks again peeps :)