Rob del Terror - litany of woes

Nice one man. I was really enjoying the intro, wondering if it was going to drop neuro.
The bass line is heavily reverbed or something in the intro, which is ok, but I would have liked to hear that a bit cleaner/drier once it dropped maybe.

definatly like the intro... real dark and anticaptive vibe, did find it a touch on the long side though! Definatly liked the percussive work, quite minimal in it's own right! but the actual type of tune ie genre aint my cup of tea so i can't help out musically but i could offer some sonic advice? i felt the bass was a little over powered by the drums, and could do with more presence... might be my headphones though!

I like it rob,

Intro is great.

The break is good, but it gets repetitive. Throw a different but similar break every 4 or 8 bars.

Song is overall really good, better than my stuff LOL..

Take it easy bro.

I have no idea about production etc but still thought id give my view, good tune in general, enjoyed it mate, just slightly long on that intro, good stuff

Great vibe all in all. Very dark ! Agree that the intro is rather long, the amens are crispy and tasty. The bassline, in on every 4 bars sound a bit to distorted to get the full benefit of the low end subs. like your pads and atmos... top quality. you know how to make a dark dnb track :)

Emmeeji

Locked....

Like the title btw :)

i like the mad verb on bass in intro, maybe a little too much of it but sounds sick imo

think it needs more in the intro personally, also needs some hatsor something for the DJ

once the drums come in intro, it needs some more sounds and such going on to fill it out, seems rather bare bones atm

Drop needs more impact. What you got there is pretty spooky tho, i quite like the idea of it. Not into the percussion that came in, stabbin away, plus i used that in new dawn ;) hahaha

good effort man, keep at it

Back
Top Bottom