rob del terror - linkest week (WIP)

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
been workin on this for a few days.
i could just do with a bit of outside input as to getting a better overall sound. it only goes as far as the second drop and i intend to do more with it. just got mental blockage on atm so gonna concentrate on improving the sound that is already there.
usin fruity loops, i know my way around the program, just not the best way to improve the sound quality.
constructive criticism more than welcome.
peace.

http://soundcloud.com/rob-del-terror/linkest-week

That 'ding dong' is my text alert sound. I checked my phone twice during that tune.
Good sounds, no guts. That would be my over-all impression. Get some punch in your drums for the drops.
Could have been a bit nasty, but wasn't quite there. That's my feedback.

Screw you and that damn doorbell sound!!!!!!! LOL!

That is the exact same sound my doorbell makes! I actually paused the track, went downstairs and opened my bloody door when I heard that! Only to realise it was on the damn track lol!

Love the BASS. 1:25!!!

Love the Acidic Bass also.

The drums are hittin nicely for me in my cheap headphones... I'm picturing the track being limited and how jammin this'd be in terms of loudness. The balance sounds good so far.

The one thing I would do is add a lot more misc Percussion.

Hey, I'll limit this badboy for you if you're interested, free of course.... also, once you're done, if you want someone elses take on it, I'd love to play around with these sounds and do a rmx.

Hey, I'll limit this badboy for you if you're interested, free of course.... also, once you're done, if you want someone elses take on it, I'd love to play around with these sounds and do a rmx.

yeah no probs. once again thanks for the feedback. it's all done on fruity, i can send you a zipped loop package if you like.
if your not using fruity i'll turn it into some kind of sample pack.

yeah no probs. once again thanks for the feedback. it's all done on fruity, i can send you a zipped loop package if you like.
if your not using fruity i'll turn it into some kind of sample pack.

As long as the pack contains 44.1/16 Wavs, I'm good to go :clown:

I'd love to have a go at it - make me a pack and I'll tear it up!

Back
Top Bottom