rob del terroh - dubstep

"Horror and moral terror" - Intro is badass...

Hmmm, something is up with your KD I think... I'm listening in Headphones and it sounds like the KD is panned from right to left... it's weird.

BrkDwn at 1:26ish was unexpected.. hmm, GREAT use of that vocal before the 1 dropped!! I'm loving the bass... big, narly, and ugly use of LFO on the Filter Cutoff!!!!

The SD sounds great, big and solid... not sure why the KD sounds the way it does to me though :confused:

Nasty lil track, me likey!

"Slugstep" - The Bass is very cool on this one! Love all 5 parts! Both Pads are dark and compliment the Subwork very well.... finish this bad boy and post it!

:jam:

i'll go back and look into the kick drum. i'm quite new to mastering tunes, i'm only on headphones aswell, possibly something i've overlooked.

i've actually passed it onto my mate to work on for me as well as i've no monitors and he's gonna run it through cubase for me and tidy it up.

slugstep still work in progress. all part of the endless curve of learnings.

ace feedback mate. much appreciated. just what i needed.

mean ive used that sample a bit as well,

your drums could do with a more punch behind them, and the higher bass note that plays is to high compared to the rest. play around with all the eqs and see what happens. i really like the atmosphere you have created, keep it up man

Back
Top Bottom