Roadrunnerr - Untold (Liquid)

all the elements u have work together. but nothing really happens in the track, there isn't enough progression or melody changes.. if it had these subtle changes i think it would keep me more interested.
I do like the track, love chilled liquid vibes! but it gets repetitive quite fast!

all the elements u have work together. but nothing really happens in the track, there isn't enough progression or melody changes.. if it had these subtle changes i think it would keep me more interested.
I do like the track, love chilled liquid vibes! but it gets repetitive quite fast!

Thought so

i dont like the rim shot snare thing you got going there and the intro is defo waaaay too boring. you got no real drop in there? the bass came too uncontrolled for my likings and its missing something. no real attention seeker or something you want to listen to again - if you get my drift?

very nice sounds! as someone else pointed out this is definatly on a mellow alix perez tip.... i would say it needs a predominent bassline, if it has got bass at the moment i couldnt really tell... you either have a hi hat thats hitting the same time as your snare or you have 2 snares, whatever is hitting at the same time there has a different attack time so it doesnt sound right coz you can hear it click??? one hits slightly earlier than the other? i cant explain it very well... i really like this vibe man... much better than cheesy liquid anyday! this is deep music! you just need to evolve it a bit you know take it from a to b and shizzle

Back
Top Bottom