Roadrunnerr - Untold (Liquid)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Cat Gas, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

2. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

all the elements u have work together. but nothing really happens in the track, there isn't enough progression or melody changes.. if it had these subtle changes i think it would keep me more interested.
    I do like the track, love chilled liquid vibes! but it gets repetitive quite fast!

3. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

Thought so

4. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

i dont like the rim shot snare thing you got going there and the intro is defo waaaay too boring. you got no real drop in there? the bass came too uncontrolled for my likings and its missing something. no real attention seeker or something you want to listen to again - if you get my drift?

5. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

very nice sounds! as someone else pointed out this is definatly on a mellow alix perez tip.... i would say it needs a predominent bassline, if it has got bass at the moment i couldnt really tell... you either have a hi hat thats hitting the same time as your snare or you have 2 snares, whatever is hitting at the same time there has a different attack time so it doesnt sound right coz you can hear it click??? one hits slightly earlier than the other? i cant explain it very well... i really like this vibe man... much better than cheesy liquid anyday! this is deep music! you just need to evolve it a bit you know take it from a to b and shizzle

6. kama

kama benkama.net

Cool tune, commented on soundcloud.