Roadrunnerr - New Frontier (Liquid)

Yeah, I had to listen to this a couple of times to decide. It has me thinking of early morning, after party styles. Very repetitive (not necessarily in a bad way) and not really developing any (not necessarily in a bad way)

I think it might be a little underdone, as in you could possibly develop the ambient pads and stuff as the tune wears on to take those poor confused, dis-orientated, lost souls on a bit more of a journey with their mid-morning contemplative, reflective, why do I do this, why can't I sleep, comedown.

Yeah, I had to listen to this a couple of times to decide. It has me thinking of early morning, after party styles. Very repetitive (not necessarily in a bad way) and not really developing any (not necessarily in a bad way)

I think it might be a little underdone, as in you could possibly develop the ambient pads and stuff as the tune wears on to take those poor confused, dis-orientated, lost souls on a bit more of a journey with their mid-morning contemplative, reflective, why do I do this, why can't I sleep, comedown.

Yeah, I thought it might be repetitive. At first I had the pad moving up and down, but then I watched a documentary (the one which was in the main production board) on bass, and thought "hm, thats an interesting effect, maybe I'll try it, instead of going for what I have here."

....apparently it didn't work out xD

Yeah, I thought it might be repetitive. At first I had the pad moving up and down, but then I watched a documentary (the one which was in the main production board) on bass, and thought "hm, thats an interesting effect, maybe I'll try it, instead of going for what I have here."

....apparently it didn't work out xD

no no, I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with what you have here, just that you could introduce a few new bits, an expansion of sorts later on.

awesome idea, imo could be executed a little tighter, the drums arent for me, but this is opinion, its a really good sound, i like that it very subtle changes and stuff comes in and out, the hi hats are just a little off for me, i could imagine something more techy going on in the percussion.. its all good though man

Back
Top Bottom