road trip.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
anyone else been on a big road trip?

we left melbourne.. iunno like 10 days ago. followed coasty all the way round. mallacoota, meribeena, narooma, jamberoo, sydney, port maquarie and now in surfers paradise!

roughty BOUT 2000KMS so far..

and we not doin this trip in some gay fuckin camper van....

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
im not gonna steal it lol

just wondering if youd take me for a spin :D
you live up in leeds man. i would be down in reading.

when i get back to the uk next feb i'll be doin a road trip round europe with the evo if anyone on here is intrested in coming (bring your own car doe)

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
I've always wanted to go on one but never have, it may have something to do with me not owning a car, but we shall be going to France for Frenchtek so that will be a kind of road trip

D

dirty breaks

I've always wanted to go on one but never have, it may have something to do with me not owning a car, but we shall be going to France for Frenchtek so that will be a kind of road trip
It probably gets boring after a while unless you're driving i suppose. sort of like the time when you were younger and driving to Margate with your family, there's only so many times you can play I-Spy.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
road trip is awesome for passengers

my mate adam has been recording shit loads of stuff, we doin a lil doctumentary, hes the camera man, and i talk shit.

can't really share videos... some bad stuff is said...............................................

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
france you say! wonderful country, you know, ive been made an honorary frenchman as i have no regard for neither womens possible boyfriends or husbands or consent for that matter. i have my way, i say good day and i go shove garlic up my arse. a la boneur.

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
I went from Perth to Margaret River if that counts xD there's a really big surf comp going down in margs atm, not that I know much about surfing but the worlds best are here apparently, proper sick vibes...... and the amount of clunge is unreal.

Bong Bong, NT
Come by chance, NSW
Humpybong, Queensland
Mount Buggery, Victoria
There are some really funny names in oz, everything in south west WA seems to end in 'up' Cowarumup, Manjimup Yallingup, Kalooup, Balingup, Kardudup..... list is endless.