road less travelled - krpytic minds & leon switch

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
this is mainly in response to that piece of knob cheese act like you know. i just checked it out and it made me ill.

this is how beautiful dnb can be, when it's done with passion, creativity and a little bit of musicallity. old tune now, but just beautiful, emotional, and inspiring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEiyxexvIvo

Such a shame they're making dubstep now when they have the ability to make songs like this

I hope they make more dnb in the near future.

dont get me wrong im a fan of kryptic minds & leon switch but never 'got' this tune

just sounds really really really cheesy to me...

most obvious 'emotional' sad chord progression, sounds like a satire of it in some sort of sketch show...

shame cause the bass and beat are cool.

dont get me wrong im a fan of kryptic minds & leon switch but never 'got' this tune

just sounds really really really cheesy to me...

most obvious 'emotional' sad chord progression, sounds like a satire of it in some sort of sketch show...

shame cause the bass and beat are cool.

it's a bit cheesey, no doubt. but i just love the sheer musicality of it. it sounds to me like it was composed, instead of synthesised on a computer, know what i mean? i suppose i could have used any number of calibre tracks to make the same point, that fella shits music.

i was just trying to juxtapose interstingly put together dnb with the rather generic and instantly fogrettable 'act like you know'

Back
Top Bottom