DnB rmx - trilogy

This is nice. I like the oldschool robust sound, not overmodernised soulless like the guys who push their track loundess and purity to the limit, cutting "bad" frequencies from different samples, trying to sound like the big producers but instead the end result will be too digital...mess. This has a good dark vibe and a soul. Good work with the beats and bass.

To get a proper jungle and break feel it has to have some nice warm sound in it. Maybe i´m wrong saying "robust", i think nothing needs to change and its good. Just a classic feel and i personally don´t listen a lot of popular mainstream dnb.

Last edited:
This is nice. I like the oldschool robust sound, not overmodernised soulless like the guys who push their track loundess and purity to the limit, cutting "bad" frequencies from different samples, trying to sound like the big producers but instead the end result will be too digital...mess. This has a good dark vibe and a soul. Good work with the beats and bass.

To get a proper jungle and break feel it has to have some nice warm sound in it. Maybe i´m wrong saying "robust", i think nothing needs to change and its good. Just a classic feel and i personally don´t listen a lot of popular mainstream dnb.

thanks , really !

Really crispy snares. The main mid-range bass sounds a bit wet, though. I'd also suggest maybe a bit of noise added to the breakdown as it sounds a bit empty. But overall a jam.

Back
Top Bottom