Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nada...i use OCB

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
day-to-day burnin - slimline bues
smoking club - pull out the beige rips mp fo!

oh, an im rather partial to smokey joes - boh

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
my.mates.boyfriend.bought.bk.skins.made.from.tobacco.leaves?from.the.dam?and.i.amy.say.they're.the.worst.thing.ever.lol

:p

allow.skins.it's.all.about.a.pipe. :teeth:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
we got an own thing called 'Smart savukepaperit'. They have a neat sticker in the bottom so you can attach the pack whereever you like!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
freeagent said:
NO J, JUST GLASS.

let's not waste the shit

hmmm....glass as in Pint...or Glass bong ? ?

In terms of booze, i say its all good, and its even better when they all meet in yer belly and fog you up reaaallly smooth :puke:
as for glass bongs...cant say they aint fancy...but if you flame em too much they tend to brake innit? keep em for teh not-so-often-i-hope crack session:D

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
fronta leaf is nice. that tabacco leaf. great for blunts. but jay walker you got to tell me more about the blueberry blunts!!!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
freeagent said:
They sell flavored blunt wraps over here. And blueberry is the best, strawberry, new car smell...

Rahhhh.....dont tell me you smoke that shit with chronic man....your s'posed to make all other elements of the spliff less noticable in order to enjoy the full flavour of that lovely lovely member of the flora...

Hmmmm...but i guess thats entirely down to personal taste, innit?
Plus i did mention non-ganja puffers welcome on the thread. :evil: :tehpepsi:

Slimline Blues for everyday use.Holographic OCBs for when i feel like a pimp. But when i cant get out of my house due to sunburn, i have to settle with makin frames out of mummy's green Swans! :-x

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i really hope youre not serious about the new car smell blunt. would probably be an interesting taste but what derranged mind would come up with an idea like that?

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Prefere blue Swans to Rizla cuz their skinnier and more sticky, and chocolate blunt wraps are the daddy for blunts!