Riya - You or Me ft. Enei

Riya & Ivy Lab would make a brilliant combo, hope there's a track with them on her album.

Wow, this is great, anything with riya on is usually pretty awesome! looking forward to the LP, who is producing it?

Last edited:
Wow, this is great, anything with riya on is usually pretty awesome! looking forward to the LP, who is producing it?

I'd imagine as she is a vocalist it will be something similar to DRS. Different producer(s) per track, Riya on vocals.

Looks very promising if that does ever materialise. Big tuna

I'd imagine as she is a vocalist it will be something similar to DRS. Different producer(s) per track, Riya on vocals.

Looks very promising if that does ever materialise. Big tuna

Sounds awesome, at least that way a wide vary of sounds will be featured. Dont think I've heard a bad track with her name on it either

So far, I know there's a single coming out in May. The single is a track produced by Villem & Mcleod, and the flip is a track produced by Break.
I'm almost certain that Total Science, Hybrid Minds and maybe Lenzman and S.P.Y feature on the LP.

Oh and I guess there'll be a tune with BCee seeing as this is coming out on Spearhead!

So far, I know there's a single coming out in May. The single is a track produced by Villem & Mcleod, and the flip is a track produced by Break.
I'm almost certain that Total Science, Hybrid Minds and maybe Lenzman and S.P.Y feature on the LP.

Her facebook page states that You and Me is the single, so that will probably see a release sometime in the next few months, and also that total science will be on the album, but that was obvious I guess haha.

Yeah, that's right, as far as I know Villem & Mcleod are the only producers who did more than one tune for her album and it should be like half of the amount of tunes being on there :)

Fear Bites on the other side of this is their work plus featuring MC Dynamite (and it's fucking huge). I've heard another 2 tunes they've did for the album and they're incredible, one in particular is possibly the best liquid vocal roller I've heard in a long time, can't wait for it to surface :)

Fear Bites on the other side of this is their work plus featuring MC Dynamite (and it's fucking huge). I've heard another 2 tunes they've did for the album and they're incredible, one in particular is possibly the best liquid vocal roller I've heard in a long time, can't wait for it to surface :)

There is audio of both Fear bites and you and me in the mix BCee did for friction on radio one last week, mix begins from around 1h 02m in the show for anyone interested, both very big tunes indeed.

Back
Top Bottom