Riya - Sublimation LP - Spearhead (10th August)

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Thought we should get a separate thread for this going:
http://spearheadrecords.bigcartel.com/product/riya-sublimation-12-gatefold-vinyl-cd

1) Lost Friends feat. Villem & McLeod
2) Confessions feat. Total Science, Maverick Soul & Frank H Carter III
3) Misunderstood feat. Hybrid Minds, BCee & Bladerunner
4) Wears Me Down feat. Villem & McLeod
5) Piece Of Me feat. Emperor & Collette Warren
6) Don’t You Know feat. Total Science, Fox & GQ
7) You Or Me feat. Enei
8) I Never Knew feat. Villem & McLeod
9) I Don’t Need feat. Break
10) Fear Bites feat. Villem & McLeod & Dynamite MC
11) Truth Hurts VIP feat. Zero T
12) Still Remains feat. Hybrid Minds
13) Fall Apart feat. Philth
14) As Soon As feat. LSB

Good ol' artwork....
BMc2HnmCN_A.jpg

Audio for Fear Bites / I Don't Need (First single): http://vk.com/wall-35081278_22571

Audio for You or Me (feat. Enei)

Audio for Still Remains (feat. Hybrid Minds) - http://vk.com/wall-85786153_60

Is it me or do I recognize the lyrics from I Don't Need?
I'm loving all the tunes thought! Really looking forward of hearing the rest

Is it me or do I recognize the lyrics from I Don't Need?
I'm loving all the tunes thought! Really looking forward of hearing the rest

Yeah, I noticed that too. I remember hearing them in this, although I'm sure there's a much older sample about:

that has to be the longest preorder i have ever seen. Buy now, receive in 3 months time.
Had a pre order on "Come and Join Us" since February too I'm pretty sure. I suppose Spearhead just want to get the news out there about their releases, but I'm waiting like four months for that album which is a bit weird. At least they released previews

Had a pre order on "Come and Join Us" since February too I'm pretty sure. I suppose Spearhead just want to get the news out there about their releases, but I'm waiting like four months for that album which is a bit weird. At least they released previews

Spearhead have had many delays this year. "Come and Join Us" was supposed to be out by the 20th April but now it's been pushed back to the 1st June. They usually put pre-orders up two months early, but cause of the delays (pretty sure it's because of Record Store Day), all of their forthcoming releases (BCee album, Riya single, Hybrid Minds EP, Riya album) have had to be pushed back!

I don't need to hear any previews to know that this is going to be great. A vocalist of her talent should receive wider recognition and I hope that in some way this album does that for her.

It'll be worth the wait. Some top class collaborations on there and really looking forward to checking out the tracks! Anything with vocals from Riya, Jenna G and Diane Charlemagne is usually of the highest quality.

even though its 3 tunes a side might still have to grab this vinyl for listening purposes, quality release

Finally finished listened to all the previews, that Emperor track is brilliant, very unexpected. The whole album is great, can't wait for the release!

Oh man, I so wish this had of been stretched out to a 3x12", 2-tunes-a-side at 33rpm release. So many good tunes, but I am not going to bother buying this as I know I will just be frustrated and disappointed when it arrives.

Surely the price wouldn't have had to been bumped up that much for 1 more plate? Same amount of artwork (just made to fit 3 plates)...

Back
Top Bottom