risk a bussness .. werr da boys or wat...

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
saturday went well or wat .. its a great shame the bar ran out of beer but the mixen was going on great.. jay walker you dirty little so un so.. wat do you think of the night big up the traxie and sayber [you cant test the boys] owe.. i forgot one other little ferrit threeeee deeeeee fuk me.. that boy can chat [can the forum handle this crew ?? love to drums and bass dont forget it .. risk a bussness .. bad ace inc 12 inch grinch ... :antitank: :antitank: :antitank:

Boh! Boh! Boh! Easy now Grinch - Wicked partay imo - usual thing tho with the small crowd. Didnt give a fruck an jus ripped it the only way I know how!!!

You sound like you been lockin yourself away an jus rhyming 12Inch, Get that tape to me bredren! Shame bout the mic level in places.

MC 3D was on his usual sharp form, My official Hype-man lol

Deep, Dark, an with mo’ bounce than a pogo - Sayber with a belter! Whatta wicked set :chainsaw:

His chick is the best! putting records back in sleeves for him an holding a lighter for him to see what tune he was looking for! SAYBER, YOU PIMP!! :pimp:

Best of all - the Trixxie lil Badman was faultless an flawless! Scratchin’ like he had fleas! An to start with his Silence rmx....:resick:

Chiggidy-check your bhaadself soon Grinch!

jay walker said:
His chick is the best! putting records back in sleeves for him an holding a lighter for him to see what tune he was looking for! SAYBER, YOU PIMP!! :pimp:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

So who was skinning up, refilling his drink and fetching the bacon sarnies for him?

Mulla said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

So who was skinning up, refilling his drink and fetching the bacon sarnies for him?

Yer the party was wicked first time I've actually played out all year I have to admit I was well nervous! Went for a dark dancefloor mash up! Jay Walker, sir that set was killer your mixing has come along way man & I can't wait to get our night fully running so I can hear those bouncy sets more often!! As for the Bad Ace killer jump up jungle was his dish of the day & did it get the crowd rocking HELL YEAH!!!
Mulla I have met my junglette, she is wicked always supporting me & helping look for tracks & just makin sure I was alright when I was playing. You don't find many around like her so I'm taking very good care off her :love:

sayber said:
Mulla I have met my junglette, she is wicked always supporting me & helping look for tracks & just makin sure I was alright when I was playing. You don't find many around like her so I'm taking very good care off her :love:

:thumbsup: :love: :hold_hand

All good mate, wasnt takin the piss! I been with my girlfriend for about three years now 8O , although I like to treat her mean lol... :whipem:

Last edited:
EZ ALL!!!!!absolute wicked nite!!!!thanks to the 1 like holly & co.
jay,like always u played a wicked set and im gonna break into ur record box and nick housemusic vip.glad to see u were usin the cd dek.u rinsed it proper.

sayber!!!!loved the dark stuff man,needed to be louder 4 it though.wish u could of played longer.glad to meet ur missus at last,keep hold of her.hook up 4 sum tunage soon.

and the 1 like mr 3d............dont leave us again.....u are the MC=MASTER OF CEREMONIES!!!!peace 'n' love out to the risque business.repect :finger2:

Mulla said:
:thumbsup: :love: :hold_hand

All good mate, wasnt takin the piss! I been with my girlfriend for about three years now 8O , although I like to treat her mean lol... :whipem:

Ha ha Mulla your a man of thought didn't think you were mate. As for treating them mean YOU KNOW DAT!! Go on bark like a dog ha ha :cops: :D :bone:

Back
Top Bottom