RISE UP

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
another dark heavy tune here, hope you fellas arnt minding all the dubstep. seeing as thou this is a dnb forum!!

i know frantanize use this sample in his last tune, and ive used it before in a old track, and im sure some of you have aswell , but it needed to be done

check out RISE UP please feedback on dis shit, id like to know what you fella think

PEACE

eazy fella. writing whislt listening. The dream sample sounds nice. YOU DIRTY THEFT!!!! lol jus messin.
Absolutly filthy mate. that bass is grimey as hell.
Nice crisp drums. What kind of bass sound are you using?
Nasty tune mate. makes me wanna pull my bottom lip over my head and gurn like a man with no teeth.
I'm up for a meeting of minds at some point mate. Having money trubs at the mo but will gladly jump on a train in the future and come round the darkpit. Do some sort of collabo dubstep ting.
Big up mate.
keep em coming

Bad man tuneage yet again. Used camel phat on this? You guys are ace for reccomending it, I picked it up today and it does wonders for production. That and my new albino synth... better watch out guys:smash:. If all 3 of us hooked up... that'd be sick. I reckon I could learn alot from you guys.

yea man, im all about camelphat at the mo, i just got konplete 5, which was one of my dreams come true, i used massive to make that bass line, and fm8 , wait a couple of weeks till i master the 2!!!

peace

heavy tune. The bass is very interesting.But I don't like that snare. Mabye it's to powerful. But it don't ruin the track so it's not a big problem.Basically very good track. (y)
Big up! ;)

thats interesting, the feedback ive got from various, people is that i still need to layer my drums ?!? maybe they just talking about the kick?? i always thought the snare should be a bit more subtle, more emphases on the bass.

cheers for the feed back fella

Not a massive fan of dubstep but i can happily say that rise up sounds raw... Filthy metalic bass and that sample sets a well erie vibe.

I also like it when the higher synth comes in and the cowbell starts

Back
Top Bottom