RIP Prof. Fritz Sennheiser

first time i heard about him was today, yet i've been using his headphones all my life RIP

actually not all my life, but you get what i mean, a really really long time

^^^ no way. denon. roflmao. you clearly got no idea.

and to the man, read that in the paper the other day. RIP man. one of the best entrepreneurs to come out of germany imho. started his business in '45 - BIG UPS once again!

^^^ no way. denon. roflmao. you clearly got no idea.

and to the man, read that in the paper the other day. RIP man. one of the best entrepreneurs to come out of germany imho. started his business in '45 - BIG UPS once again!

hd25 are lighter but denon hp 1000 have more power,much wider freqency range,its slightly cheaper and is very reliable and sturdy?

Your wrong if you think that I have no idea,... still respect sennheiser becose they made second best headphones on earth.

Albert Hoffman and then this,hope Sasha Shulgin will be there for some time,not like his pal Albert

lol. you just made my point valid.

"much wider frequency range" - for sure, 16-22khz just isnt enough, you need 5-33khz.. and you are capable of hearing that, the superman you are... xD

just shut up if you got no idea what youre talking about. hd 25 isnt industry standard cause denon headphones are better.. this more or less is like saying vestax are better than technics..

each to their own, but sennheisers DO have the best sound and are the most reliable (exchangeable parts play a role here too..). but if you like your inferior denons more, go with them i suppose - but the halfassed points you make here everyday, are starting to piss me off. inform yourself before acting like you know everything.

lol. you just made my point valid.

"much wider frequency range" - for sure, 16-22khz just isnt enough, you need 5-33khz.. and you are capable of hearing that, the superman you are... xD

just shut up if you got no idea what youre talking about. hd 25 isnt industry standard cause denon headphones are better.. this more or less is like saying vestax are better than technics..

each to their own, but sennheisers DO have the best sound and are the most reliable (exchangeable parts play a role here too..). but if you like your inferior denons more, go with them i suppose - but the halfassed points you make here everyday, are starting to piss me off. inform yourself before acting like you know everything.

I hear wider freqency range than other people at my age,the difference between hd25 and hp1000 is huge,,,,, much lower,more crisp,more everything... hd25 weights less but there is no other thing where they perform better.

wider freqency range is good for normal people too becose their roll of freqency ( lowest low end where it just begin to vibrate,much lower db) is deep in infra bass regioun,HD-25 have this roll off at 16-30 witch is freqency range very audible.Yeah, I dont have idea :)

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearing_range

but of course youre supernatural and are capable of hearing below 16hz and above 22khz..

oh and btw, most engineers highpass at 20hz and lowpass at 20khz aswell - but that doesnt matter to you as you got denons hp 1000s...

most yes but theres is actualy alot infra bass music....... but even when normal person listens music that was cut at 20hz from HP-1000 it still sounds much better because their roll of is deep in infrabass freqency range,music isnt all about bass... denons have much more power,crisper mids,crystal clear highs and produce less distortion because when you they can produce at 30% SPL similiar to HD25 at 50% witch results in even extreme sound quality.Old people,young people,those who use earstick once every decade or people with super hearing,infra bass jump up or opera,128kbps VBR mp3 or 24bit wav... Denon HP-1000 sounds much better everytime.Ofcourse if you are small and afraid of low sub bass then lighter HD25 is for you

Back
Top Bottom