RIP John Peel

_39596083_peel_bbc_story203.jpg

:lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter:

Holly smokes.

That is crazy! He wasn't even ill was he?

R.I.P John, a very sad loss :shake:
icon28.gif

*stuck*

sdm said:
_39596083_peel_bbc_story203.jpg

:lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter:

Holly smokes.

That is crazy! He wasn't even ill was he?

R.I.P John, a very sad loss :shake:
icon28.gif

*stuck*

No, not that was known.

Respect on the Stick SDM. He's earnt it.

zoob said:
No, not that was known.

Respect on the Stick SDM. He's earnt it.
Just goes to show you, your time can be up at any moment.

He's definitely earnt a sticky, no doubt.

Big up for bringing it to my attention man, I didn't know before now.

sdm said:
Just goes to show you, your time can be up at any moment.

He's definitely earnt a sticky, no doubt.

Big up for bringing it to my attention man, I didn't know before now.

Excatly.

No problem on bringing it up buddy, he deserves it.
It's come as a big shock to all of us i'd say.

That man inspired my musical love, and thus moulded the life which i live today, he truely has done wonderful things for the music industry, especially the lesser genres, such as our own, and the techno scene which never got an opportunity for mainstream national coverage.

Lost But NEVER Forgotten.

Drum and Bass has lost a true soilder somone who has championed the sound on his radio one show from the start. often i heard him play the likes of zero tolerance and beta 2. his relentless praise for our scene has undoubtedly led to the conversion of hundreds of dnb heads and i have no dooubt that raves up and down the country will stop and think as they did for stevie. my thoughts are with his family and he will be remembered for the great bradcaster he was.

John peel a true hero will be missed

JOHN PEEL RESPEC' PAGE....RIP

Shit!

He was the only cool Radio 1 DJ!

He used to play all sorst of cool stuff. Even heard him play some Dylan and Baron before. Fuckin hell why couldnt it have been Chris Moyles.

Anyway RIp John Peel! :lighter: :shrug:

the country has just lost a national treasure. constantly pushing for better music, he will be greatly missed. the coverage of glastonbury will never be the same

RIP John Peel :(

The man is a pioneer, one of the few greats who could influence a culture & make his words seem so genuine you would have lived off his every word. The man was supportive of any music that hadn't been given a chance & was a man who truely believed that music was key to life. Rest in Peace John Peel a true head.

sad sad loss to all fields in the music industry :lighter: he always believed in the dnb scene and frequently played the darkest dnb on radio 1. My fondest moment was when he invited tech itch to spin and jeff mills at peel acres. :dutty:

Sad sad news. I grew up listening to John Peel's
night time show in the early 90's, he must have been
one of the 1st dj's to play a DnB track on national radio

What respect i have for this man, a great loss to
music in general....

R.I.P. JOHN PEEL

:(

Back
Top Bottom