RIP JEREMY BEADLE

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Sure is sad, he used to be a funny geezer, i read he had a friendly rivalry with noel edmunds back in the day, funny how one of em gets another shot at his career, the other disapears from tv all together. the dude did do alot of work for charity tho, mate!

saw these and had a chuckle

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
you've been framed has always been one of my favourite saturday tea time shows. jezza was great on it and now harry hill continues his legacy

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
I've heard that his cremation is to be televised... Its to be called 'You've been flamed'

:flame:
few more to add the list;

''It’s a little known fact that after his TV career went down the tubes, he opened a business teaching secretarial skills.
Apparently he was brilliant at shorthand.''

''Wonder if Jeremy Beadle died of natural causes, or if somebody gave him a hand?

''A round of applause for him?...no?...ok then just a little hand''

''New DVD from Jez Beadle out Monday - Beadle's About 6ft Under. Out in Box Set.''

''Jeremy Beadle and his wife were playing cards one day. His wife looked over and said "my, thats a shit hand you've got there Jeremy"

:D

facelessmonkey

Dj Premise
VIP Junglist
Apparently Jeremy Beadle requested to be recycled into compost on his garden. ITV sources say he could be back in early autumn with 'Watch Out, Beadles a Sprout'.

facelessmonkey

Dj Premise
VIP Junglist
the funeral service for jeremy beadle has been arranged. Its a quiet family only service with a small finger buffet afterwards

jeremy beadles lawyer is having difficulty reading his will, apparantly it was written in short hand

how does the coroner know what time jeremy beadle passed away ? cos the little hand was pointing to the big hand
:coffee:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
in all seriousness, a little something which i think puts all our lives in perspective.

"in a great flat desert there's a huge mountain, the highest in the world. it stands there immense and unconquerable. once every thousand years, a little brown bird flies across the desert and lands on the top most peak of the mountain. it wipes it's bill briefly on the stone, one-two, one-two, and then flies away for another thousand years. When the bird has ground the mountain down as flat as the desert all around with it's bill, then one second of eternity will have passed."