RIP Ed Rushs Carer

Re: RIP Ed Rushs Career

2ldhf06.jpg

14xzdld.jpg

yeh thats what i mean i dont remember a credible clipz tune so i dont see why hes gonna come back and try again

and as for chase and status, dont brandish me for jumping on the 'hatewagon' but they havent made a decent dnb tune in 3 years

Humanoid - Tibetan Mist

---------- Post added at 13:55 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

the vocalist on back to your roots is Bradley from S Club 7 (the black one)

Fuck off?

tali haz nice nipples

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

tibetan mist... good fucking shout!

This maybe pretty shit but you know if Ed Rush was to play a dnb set he would tear it up like a goodun. He's been one of the most consistent dj's imo. Never seen a poor set.

I think what Zinc does now is credible, certainly not commercial.

Pretty sure i've heard Shy FX say he has dipped his toes in the more commercial side of things, although he never stated what it was though.

He produced a track on one of Dizzee's old albums...

i was going to post something semi serious.

however the thread now involves bradley from S club and Dave Benson Phillips so there is no point whatsoever anymore.

i was going to post something semi serious.

however the thread now involves bradley from S club and Dave Benson Phillips so there is no point whatsoever anymore.

I think the fact the OP seems to think that Ed Rush's career is over cos of one bad track means that it was never going to be that serious anyway

so shut up Beaker

I think if these guys want to make different types of music than Dnb, they should use a different moniker, It seems to me they are just trying to cash in on the fame they made from doing dnb, as a tune it's alright, it's kind of Dubstep,
Is Ed Rush saying indirectly he's fed up of dnb?

if all the main guys go over to dubstep, what does that mean for drum and bass?

I think if these guys want to make different types of music than Dnb, they should use a different moniker, It seems to me they are just trying to cash in on the fame they made from doing dnb, as a tune it's alright, it's kind of Dubstep,
Is Ed Rush saying indirectly he's fed up of dnb?

if all the main guys go over to dubstep, what does that mean for drum and bass?
Fed up of dnb :lol:

So fed up that he's working on a new album with Optical

Back
Top Bottom