RIP Ed Rushs Carer

Re: RIP Ed Rushs Career

Yeah the tune is terrible but i doubt it signals the end of his career. Plus, for a man who has been responsible for so many classics, i'm sure one blip is probably allowed

hear hear....

everyone loves to hate!

Bet if you were in his situation, youd do the same! Maybe hes not a great fan of dubstep so dint bother putting much effort in?

Him and Zinc seem to be the only two who could go and do other genres and still come back with credible music

I think what Zinc does now is credible, certainly not commercial.

Pretty sure i've heard Shy FX say he has dipped his toes in the more commercial side of things, although he never stated what it was though.

I think what Zinc does now is credible, certainly not commercial.

Pretty sure i've heard Shy FX say he has dipped his toes in the more commercial side of things, although he never stated what it was though.

In Zinc's case I guess its cos hes gone away to do music at other tempos but can still make decent D&B

In Zinc's case I guess its cos hes gone away to do music at other tempos but can still make decent D&B

erm what bout redlight or kryptic minds?

on anothre side note.. this thread will be remembered when the new ed rush and optical album is released and everyone is back to calling him a legend of tech dnb...

besides this tuen is for tali's album so no big deal really, i imagine ed rush was asked to make a dubstep beat.. and by the likes of mz bratt, katy b and dynamite etc. blowing up recently tali probably wanted to cash in on that style

redlight might be killing it right now, but i dont think he knows what credible dnb sounds like

erm what bout redlight or kryptic minds?

on anothre side note.. this thread will be remembered when the new ed rush and optical album is released and everyone is back to calling him a legend of tech dnb...

besides this tuen is for tali's album so no big deal really, i imagine ed rush was asked to make a dubstep beat.. and by the likes of mz bratt, katy b and dynamite etc. blowing up recently tali probably wanted to cash in on that style

They stopped making D&B time ago.

And Redlight? He actually got better when he stoped doing drum & bass

Back
Top Bottom