*Rinsed vs Critical Damage present NICKY BLACKMARKET Fri 9th Feb

DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
:boom: :dynamite: :dynamite: :dynamite: :boom:

Yes yes! :)
The legend is coming here!! Drum and Bass daddy and half owner of BlackMarket Records (BMsoho)

CLICK HERE FOR EVENT PAGE AND TO ADD YOUR NAME
CLICK HERE FOR NICKY BLACKMARKET INTERVIEW ON LONDONDNB.COM
CLICK HERE FOR NICKY BLACKMARKET.CO.UK
CLICK HERE FOR BMSOHO WEBSITE (Blackmarket Records)

NICKY BLACKMARKET
nicky_lg.jpg

RINSED vs CRITICAL DAMAGE
FRIDAY 9th FEBRUARY
9pm - 2am @ SIDEWALK CLUB

(Directions and postcode on DSI event page here)

NICKY BLACKMARKET (BMSoho)
KLIP B2B KARN EVIL (Paradox B2B EXCLUSIVE)
SMALL PAUL (Rinsed/ReputaionFM.co.uk/Battle Arena)
CARLOS (Cocoshebeen)
TINITUS (Rinsed)

MCs BENSTA / BAKER / RATTA / REN DOLLER / SMALL PAUL / ILL MC

£5 to members!
£6 before 10:30pm
£7 after

PIMPS n HOES DRESS CODE!!!
!!!LAST FERRY TO POMPEY 4AM!!!

Laughing gas available
CD Giveaways
Discount to members!​
blackmarket_backupdated2.jpg

I haven't seen Nicky since the last Slammin' at the Sanctuary and he always plays something a bit different making for a much more interesting set. Looking forward! :bounce: :slayer:

Absolutely fantastic night, Nicky Blackmarket was amazing as usual! The only downside was the repitition of TC tunes. One DJ even played 4 in a row (if you count the Warhead remix)! Considering they all sound very similar it got pretty boring in places.

hehe! i didnt notice 4 got played in a row! He is a bit of a machine for tunes at the moment though! I thort everyone had a wicked set, on top form! I liked the sound of the whole night it progressed really nicely, the DJs read the crowd well all night and there were no crazy tunes that had everyone like "WTF?" ;)

Nicky was brilliant, top top geezer too, he stayed for a long time after his set to to soak up the vibe...

:rave:

Nice to have one of the busiest Rinsed events weve put on for him too... near capacity!

Roll on March 9th for BIGGER AND BADDER TINGS YA GET ME?? :flame:

Check www.dontstayin.com for pics and review.... 8O

no crazy tunes that had everyone like "WTF?" ;)

My kinda tunes! Bring on Breakneck Noisia mayhem :devil: I agree though, it was a cracking night but being somewhat alternative in dress I find the Gosport chavtastic massive rather unfriendly, even menacing at times. :fuckjoo:
Hey ho, I just try not to look em in the eyes or stamp on their feet.... :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom