DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
ez junglists,

its time to get :rinsed: again!
In a nutshell:

Rinsed

Thursday October 20th 10pm - 2am
@ Sidewalk club (Gosport High Street)

SMALL PAUL B2B2B REN DOLLER (DJ/MC Showcase)
BAD ACE INC + MC 3D
SHAKEY + MCs RATTA and SIDEKICK
WRIXON B2B eSK + MC ILL

A local night for local ravers! Monster sound system included!! Grr! :finger:

£5 on the door

ROAR / 18+ / ID Required / No dress code

This month sets to be a huge night. Rinsed is progressively becoming more and more geared toward the local talent and ravers.

Check out myslef (Small Paul) and resident MC Ren Doller on a B2B2B MCin and DJin set, done at the same time! Swapping back and forth on the decks and the mic for an hour - Multi talents pushed to the limit.

The bad man - BAD ACE joins us from Reapa Records, with the highly comended MC 3D, by the sounds of BAD ACEs recent stuff and Reapa Records this should be a hoofin set!

Shakey finally gets down to us after a long wait! Bringing fellow MC Ratta, alongside MC Sidekick as a guest appearance. Be sure to find Sidekick appearing in future Rinsed events.

Finally resident DJ Wrixon joins DJ eSK for his return to Rinsed - Big jump up B2B

And that HUGE sound system once again (poor little sidewalk!) - Big up Martin at Profile Sound and Light again!!

Nice,
The small one :rinsed:

Yes yes, big up all me mandem. I lookforward to this one. Have enjoyed the last couple ive been to, the venue realy makes a nice change then wot im used to, i cant wait to smack it down on the Decks, get ready for an earthquake, you have been warned. :who_wants :nutkick:

gona get messy

gleem you posted a track on here before
sick mate
it will be another messy night down sidewalk seeyou all there big it up smallpaul. all the rinsed boys and girls.:mad: .and all rattalion crew..large ! stc!

Back
Top Bottom