(((Rinsed))) Pt.3 15th Sept @ Sidewalk JULI C & REAPA

MC VAGGA D + MC FOE now added for this night, updating flyer soon! DJ Wrixon is now b2b with myself too...

Theres also more photos (About a hundred(not on dontstayin.com(by the way))) from Augusts Rinsed here.

Website in the worx.....

Boomsalekta! :rinsed:

Looking forward to this one big time. Gonna be a good night. Shame u aint coming Stu, is Mike?

EZ junglists!

Setup tonight we have a one-off special system in place from

Profile Sound and Light (Marcus was really helpful)

(BIG UP! Helpin me out last minute (half eleven last night!) We have the Rig from Breaknecks Techno room!!

:finger: 4 MONSTER 18"ers growling away!!!! :finger:

ROLL ON TONIGHT!!! BOYAAAAAAAA!!!!! :twitch:

Wicked night last night lads, wicked vibes, wicked atmosphere, really enjoyed myself. Big up to the Rinsed Crew, Next one is Da Bad Man!! Cant wait

yer big up reapa!!! small paul vega n ratta heavy on the mic...bad ace inc im expecting big tings frm the highest ranking member of the bordon travelling community:respekt:

yes yes people big respect to small paul u done well there again.. how was the missions back lol heavy sets all round to everyone and mces aswell. vaga !! ratta!! the gosport ravers are a good bunch of people and no how to have a good time indeed big reapa for lift home niceone and badace was on form once again akabeer boy .. yes shakey ther wid the camera nice one you are crazy or is that anfisa ....big thing for the nextone ratta 3d and sidekick badace and the don shakey...... smackin it up ..

Back
Top Bottom